Introduction - TMOS SCADA - Turbine Monitoring System
The economically rational solution prepared for the future.
Area of Application
Fits easily and everywhere
TMOS SCADA has been developed primarily for the Power Generation Industry, mainly to monitor gas turbines. To those customers who have aging GE or Cimplicity™, TMOS SCADA is the safest and most cost-efficient choice to retrofit their systems. It can be integrated into the existing network structure safely.
It can interface with GE SPEEDTRONICTM range of control systems including Mark IV, Mark IV+, Mark V, Mark VI and Mark VIe via their native communication protocols. With strong knowledge on GE controllers and software designing skills, installing TMOS SCADA does not require any additional hardware, PLC upgrade nor machine outage.
TMOS SCADA is able to communicate with a wide variety of control systems and field devices. Thanks to its growing list of supported communication protocols and interfacing options, our customers actually prefer TMOS SCADA over the OEM <HMI> in many aspects.
Why TMOS SCADA ?
Robust, reliable, economical, flexible, versatile
TMOS SCADA is a product that strives to meet your expectations. We believe each customer and site is unique. Our mission is to learn the requirements and expectations of each individual case and then to customize our product accordingly.
Economical Key Facts
TMOS SCADA is an easily justifiable investment if you look at the flexible and powerful features it has to offer:
- 50 client connection accesses are provided with one server license
- Clearly structured pricing model without hidden cost
- Short installation time
- Seamless integration into existing network architecture
- No modification (for example hardware or firmware upgrade) is required for the control system, which implies no outage cost
- Continuous improvement and implementation of modern technologies
- Less re-training effort required
TMOS SCADA ensures operational success. Our core design focusses on enhancing the user experience by diligently working to make the performing of critical daily tasks as easy as possible with the following operational methods:
- Simple and effective user interface designs
- Integration of previous or existing HMI displays, minimizing possible 'culture shock' during the transitional period
- Remote login support, if desired by the customer
- Can be used as information gateway to other smart devices or control systems
- Enable full access to all configuration parameters of the control system enabled
- Fully customizable levels for user access
- User-defined system events
- Direct access to PLC memory
- Integrated digitized electrical and mechanical documentations
- Customers' requests can be incorporated swiftly
- Based on the latest Microsoft operating systems
- Implementation with modern technologies available on the market
TMOS SCADA has consistently been a benchmark among its competitors and we always aim to keep the quality above the par, especially concerning the technical aspects. Below are some of the technical key points that TMOS SCADA offers:
- Exceeds 100% functionality of the OEM system
- 100% compatibility with the control system programming environment
- Can be implemented as the central hub interfacing with various control systems
- Can be used as a protocol converter between existing systems or devices and higher-level control systems such as a DCS
- High system availability guaranteed with automatic fail-over redundancy feature
- High-quality IT hardware specifications
- Long historical data storage
- High availability storage options like RAID, SAN and NAS solutions
- Real-time or historical data can be exported to a wide variety of formats
- Real-time or historical data analysis tools specifically customized for your plant, upon request
- Possibility to install additional clients into existing systems without extra license charges and with minimum set up effort
- Customizable display contents, details and resolution
- Possibility to incorporate visual, audio and mobile devices notification mechanisms
- High data transfer rates to PLC or control systems
- Designed to communicate with the lowest possible bandwidth and efficient control system CPU loading